Secure Photo gives an inmate’s family and friends the ability to share photos and stay connected with their loved one electronically.
Photos arrive at your agency independent of Secure Mail messages, so your staff can review and approve or reject both messages and photos. Once approved, photos can be printed, sent for download to our Access to Entertainment media player or sent to our Edge inmate kiosk. The best part is that we offer this service at no cost to you—we furnish all the hardware, software and technical support, and your agency experiences the many benefits Secure Photo technology brings:
- The potential for contraband hidden in traditional photographic ink or under postage stamps is reduced, and costs for returning unapproved photos are eliminated.
- Staff can more quickly review and approve ALL photos, up to 36 at a time.
- All photos are archived for future recall and investigative purposes.
- Our Access Secure Data Detective software automatically identifies individuals who interact with multiple inmates.
- Inmates feel connected with their loved ones' daily lives.
- You can add a revenue-generating component.
Contact us today to begin using Secure Photo in your agency.